|
|
|
Tuesday, August 10, 2004 Hello, it's Tuesday! I simply love public holidays on Mondays...I mean, I don't get Monday Blues and the week's shorter...PHs on Fridays are great too...that makes the weekend super looooong...For that matter, PHs on any days of the week actually makes the week more bearable since it sort of like breaks the week into smaller "bite size"....well, then again, any PH is welcomed since it cuts the week short...:)It was a good break for me...got to spend some quality time with hubby and slept in all I wanted...the achievement I'm proudest of was completing cleaning up the house over the weekend! Changed the sheets, sweeped and mopped the floor and washed up all the dishes! (I seldom do that you see...I mean do ALL of it at one go...) Maybe it's all the work that I'm slightly flu-ish...well, then again, it could just simply be getting back to work after a long break.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |